Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Friends In High Places

In our next look at our talented kin, let me introduce you to Talley Carlston. He is a student with us down at University of Portland, a year younger, but more importantly, he is a real talented photographer. Right now he is in New York spending the summer at art school. He also runs a blog over at tumblr with a good mix of his own work, other photographer's work, music, and whatever else he decides you should pay attention to. I like his black and white stuff, but I think his colors are really incredible. The Marlboro one towards the end is my jam! Check out his work down below and check out his blog Si'l Vous Plait!








Ps. I think that last picture is by Talley's friend Zoe Jordan, who by the looks of it is a dope photographer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment