Thursday, July 7, 2011

Life Incorporated.

My life outside of The INC! has been crazy for the last few months. Out of the country, working 2 jobs, etc... But things are slowing down now just in time for work on the brand to start going again. We're looking at doing a lot of new things, new clothing and a few other creative surprises as well. So I thought I'd try to clue everyone in on how to keep up with what's going on. Here are all the ways you can follow us and our brand:

Our Website

The Blog

Twitter: TheINC206

Tumblr: Life Incorporated.

Facebook


I don't know if I like what all these social networking sites do, but I haven't found a way around them yet and if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. So follow along if you like, and as always, Get Incorporated!

No comments:

Post a Comment