Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Get Incorporated - VOTE!



I've always loved this iconic photo of the Tiananmen Square massacre in 1989 because of the incredible heroism of this one man. I often have wondered if would have been different if there were a million men behind him. Would the tanks have kept going? Would they have been able to? Today, we all have a chance to get stand up for something. The mid-term elections are today and whichever way you lean, left right, middle, whatever, The INC! encourages you to go vote. It is really important that we all have our say in the government and how things are run. Like I said, it doesn't matter what you believe in, it matters that you believe in something and make it heard. In honor of this important day, I thought I would share my re-envisioning of this heroic act, the one in which the masses get incorporated and stand up together for what they believe in. Go Vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment