Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Home... For Now

I just arrived in Rome to study for 4 months. During this time, The INC! is going to be putting in work behind the scenes so that this summer we will be in a good place to make some big moves. During my time here ill be sharing some of the things I see and experience here in Rome, but for the most part I think the blog will become more of an outlet to share my inspirations, what I see that will probably eventually make it into the stitches of the clothing we here at The INC! create. There may not be a lot of explanation of what I put on here and it may be difficult to draw connections between the blog and street clothing, but just take it for what it is. For now just check out some of the photos from my first week in Rome.





No comments:

Post a Comment