Thursday, April 7, 2011

Back To Business

If anyone actually follows this blog they would probably be surprised to find out that it had anything to do with a clothing company. That stems mostly from the fact that while I'm in Rome I haven't been doing a lot of concrete stuff for the brand. However, I have been designing a lot and planning for this Summer. We are looking at doing a line of shirts, crewnecks, hoodies, a snapback or two and maybe a tank-top as well. Also, we're planning on doing a promo/video lookbook that hopefully will be coming out. So as I can't get to work on production for another 2 months or so, I thought I would give you guys a look at the things that are inspiring the new designs. Take a look and get ready for this summer. Oh, and per usual, Get Incorporated.







Oh and we'll probably be trying to do a beanie or two, pulling a bit of inspiration from Tyler, The Creator of Odd Future, the new crazy but super dope rap group from Southern Cali.



You'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment