Thursday, October 14, 2010

Friday's Five - Ladies

For today's 5, I thought it was only fair to talk about one of the most important issues plaguing mankind for centuries: women. I should be clear that I have two separate lists of females: ones I have a definite chance with and those who are way too beautiful to ever descend to my level. For today's 5, I think I'll talk about my 5 future wives, a.k.a. the one's I have a chance with.

#5. Isla Fisher - Ever since she crazied out on Vince Vaughn in Wedding Crashers, I have been a big fan of Ms. Fisher. Although she doesn't always pick the best roles (Confessions of a Shopaholic, Definitely, Maybe), that doesn't mean we can't watch and enjoy. I don't know if it's good or bad that she is married to Borat/Bruno, but either way good for him.

#4. Whitney Port - To be honest, until now I had no idea what Whitney's last name was. I just knew Whitney from those MTV shows. However, no matter how lame her show is, I'm still a fan of Ms. Port. Not only is she a total babe, but she is also a pretty talented fashion designer too. So there you go, Whitney Port at #4.

#3. Minka Kelly - If you saw 500 Days of Summer, you probably didn't take too much notice to the girl at the end cause you spent too much energy falling in love with Zooey Deschanel. Nothing wrong with that, (she used to be on this list) but Ms. Kelly, or Autumn as is her name in the movie, is a true stunner. She is mostly known for her show Friday Night Lights, but I suggest you forget the show and focus on its leading lady... UPDATE: It's official, she has just been voted Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive 2010. Check out the video/photos here.

#2. Rachel Leigh Cook - Having been on this list since I saw the movie Tom & Huck when I was all of six or seven, Ms. Cook is a veteran. When Josie and the Pussycats is your biggest movie it's tough to be considered a fantastic actress, but hey that's not what this list is about. Coming in at #2, an apple of my eye for many years, Rachel Leigh Cook.

#1. Kate Beckinsale - My goodness, what a babe. A badass in Underworld, a foxy mom in Click, a fine nurse in Pearl Harbor, the list goes on and on. Only 17 years older than me, with a husband and kid, I definitely have a chance with her.

Ok, sorry, I'll get back to clothing now...

No comments:

Post a Comment